Skip to content
- Spend time with friends and family. Remember that you are not alone.
- Do not be afraid to leave the house. Live your life normally and remind others to do the same.
- Eat well. Treat yourself to chocolate and wine to help stay happy and relaxed.
- Spend time looking at cute cat videos and stand-up comedy.
- Bake cakes for IDF soldiers on guard duty. When you drive through a checkpoint, hand it to them through the window.
- Meditate or pray.
- Make disturbing, hilarious jokes about war.
- Smile at everyone, because why not?
- Leave tips at restaurants which have security guards. Always greet the security guard with a smile and thank them for keeping everyone safe even though their job is boring as hell.
- Carry a cellphone. If you hear about something that happened, let people know you’re okay.
- Give lots of hugs and ask for them frequently.
- Know what to do in case of emergency. Being well informed about safety precautions helps increase your sense of security.
- Have faith in the security system and remember that the Israeli Army is exceptionally strong.
- Randomly burst into song.
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: